Operational Excellence (Lean)
Building sustainable improvement through process, systems and tools
What is Operational Excellence?
A philosophy of the workplace where problem-solving, teamwork, and leadership results in the ongoing improvement in an organization.
Systematic Approach to waste identification and elimination utilizing Lean/Sigma continuous improvement tools and techniques such as:
- A3 Thinking
- Problem Solving
- PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) Model
- Process Mapping – VSM
- Visual Management
Cultural Transformation creating an empowered, engaged and passionate workforce collectively working toward common goals throughout the entire organization
Physical Transformation resulting in the right people at the right place at the right time utilizing the appropriate process affecting the delivery of tangible business results via waste identification and elimination through rapid continuous improvement.
Questions to determine if you have implemented an Operational Excellence methodology within your organization?
- Are you currently utilizing a non-negotiable operating process within your organization?
- Is your organization currently struggling to identify and eliminate waste within all areas of the business to maximize efficiency?
- Do you have a robust process documentation to allow for cross-training, turn-over of an aging workforce without interruption?
- Do you currently have a methodology to identify and eliminate waste in everything you do?
What are some steps you can take to implement Operational Excellence?
Much like the Process Based Leadership® process, Operational Excellence services offered by Competitive Solutions, Inc. are best deployed throughout the entire organization resulting in a cultural transformation. Here are steps that we can help you with:
|1||Creating a phased approach to the implementation of new tools and techniques.|
|2||Mastering of each tool and technique one at a
time within each phase to ensure successful deployment.