Seth Davies, Senior Vice President of Competitive Solutions, Inc. will speak at the 65th Annual Human Resources Management Conference in Birmingham, Alabama on October 11th at 11:15am. He will present HR Metrics: How to Educate, Facilitate and Motivate.
This presentation will provide specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely methods for tracking and communicating business results for HR. Seth, with over 25 years of scorecard development experience, will provide the knowledge and understanding to begin implementing practical, auditable business scorecard techniques to your individual work environments.
BENEFITS AND OUTCOMES:
- Learn to drive key business objectives from top-level management throughout HR function
- How to develop, track, and implement key business objectives for HR
- A proven business transformation methodology for creating and sustaining HR Business Metrics
- Using business scorecards to drive accountability processes to generate results
- Move employees from selective engagement to collective accountability
- Creating Scorecards that Educate, Facilitate, and Motivate
Hosted by The University of Alabama, the HRM Conference is designed to develop the full range of skills and knowledge vital to the success of today’s human resource professional. Presented by experienced human resource and employment law experts from across the state, this conference is consistently referred to as a must-attend event!
For more information on this event, please visit their website here.