Join us on February 15th at the Atlanta Tech Summit. Michael Watkins will lead a presentation on Business Process Software at 1:20pm.
Join us for the Virtual American Manufacturing Summit this October. The Generis American Manufacturing Summit is a 3-day, leadership-focused meeting designed to bring global manufacturing, operations, engineering, quality and supply chain leaders together to discuss current trends, strategic insights and best practices in an ever-evolving manufacturing environment. Shane Yount will be presenting key ideas that can be implemented within your organization to improve processes, business focus, accountability and employee engagement!
November 9th & 10th – Raleigh, NC This sensible and business-focused event promotes employee engagement and empowerment. Most importantly, realistic and simple implementation techniques that promote improvement in the areas of communication, productivity, employee satisfaction, and bottom-line business results.
Benefits & Outcomes
The 2016 Executive Forum will include:
- A collaborative high performing organization designed and structured to collectively and consistently move the business forward on a daily basis.
- A connected and cascading scorecard process driven by “Thermostatic Metrics” designed to tell the organizations if they are “Winning or Losing”.
- A robust communication conduit driven by non-negotiable process components harmonized around a scorecard driven meeting with clear focus, urgency, and accountability.
- An integrated behavioral component that provides each team a documented “Way of Work” that can be used for process sustainability, team validation, and new member assimilation.
- A personal and visible process to drive accountability to the metrics while providing a tangible system to measure both individual and team engagement. This fast paced and informative seminar is a great way to expose leaders in your organization on how to drive and sustain engagement, accountability and business performance through your organization! Also included is a benchmarking tour at a Raleigh Executive Forum facility where you can observe the process being utilized.
ABOUT THE TOUR:
- Observe the Senior Team Meeting live
- Follow the Cascade of Metrics and Communication through the plant
- Learn how Raleigh Executive Forum increased their Operational Efficiency
- See how Raleigh Executive Forum uses scorecards and accountability tools to engage employees
- Learn how Raleigh Executive Forum’s improved communication and trust
- Witness how Raleigh Executive Forum’s drives business objectives down from the top-level management to the hourly employee
- $895.00 if Registered by August 31st
Presentation Title: Aligning Goals, People, and Systems for Sustainable Success
Presentation Title: Business Process Technology: Creating and Sustaining High Performance Organizations through Accountability
Presentation Title: Creating a Journey to World Class Performance Utilizing Operational Excellence
Presentation Title – TEAMS 2.0 – Creating and Sustaining Clarity, Connectivity, and Consistency
Presentation Title: Leadership GPS: Aligning Goals, People, and Systems for Sustainable Success
Presentation Title: TEAMS 2.0 – Rebooting Team Engagement and Execution
Presentation Title: HR Leading the Way: Aligning Goals, People, and Systems for Sustainable Success