Practical Strategies for Creating Employee Engagement
Executive Leadership Seminar & Benchmarking Tour of Rockline Industries
When and Where?
September 14-15, 2021 in Springdale, Arkansas
Leaders looking to increase employee engagement, redefine organizational accountability & deliver bottom-line results
Leadership Workshop Details
Participants will learn how to build and use non-negotiable processes to fully realize the potential of their workforce. These processes help to create a teamwork driven culture of clear business focus, a sustained sense of urgency, and stronger team accountability. With Process Based Leadership®, attendees will be able to reinvent and sustain their new, successful culture. Outcomes from the seminar include:
- Align and link everyone in your organization from top to bottom with meaningful metrics
- Learn why Change Ready Strategies are important
- Establish leadership skills to drive change that results in an engaged workforce
- Build awareness of mindset, behaviors and values and their role in adapting to and supporting change
- Learn proven accountability strategies and how to make them sustainable
- How to spend less time in meetings and more time running the business
- Transformational Processes to create innovation in teams
- Learn how Area Information Centers provide a platform to bring employees together to demonstrate their engagement by documenting and reviewing performance, accepting actions, setting priorities, and driving continuous improvement
- Creating a high performing team with multi-generational participants
- Business Case studies on leading world-class organizations
Benchmarking Tour Details
Attendees will go behind-the-scenes at Rockline Industries in Springdale, AR to see a nearly 500,000 square foot facility working 24/7 to satisfy a growing North American demand in retail private label wet wipes. The Springdale plant is a world class facility dedicated to continuous improvement and the volumetric leader of Rockline’s eight worldwide manufacturing facilities. In the 10 years since Rockline Industries has implemented Process Based Leadership, the plant size has doubled capacity, significantly increased production, and improved efficiencies, all while maintaining an impressive culture of safety. The Arkansas Department of Labor has recognized Rockline Springdale, AR with an award for exceptional safety with an achievement of 13 MILLION safe work hours without a lost time accident. This impressive milestone puts Rockline Industries, Springdale AR as an elite company, as this milestone has only been achieved by only a handful of companies.
Participants will have the unique opportunity to witness Rockline’s standardized communication process for reviewing scorecard metrics, action plans, and pass up/pass down of critical information as it’s cascaded at each level throughout the organization. Senior Plant Staff will host a special presentation showcasing how Process Based Leadership® transformed their culture.
$995 per person (+ $35 processing fee)
$895 per person – 5 or more from the same company (+ $31 processing fee)
Your registration fee includes: All content and materials, 8-hour Leadership Workshop, ½ day tour of Rockline industries, breakfast and lunch both days, and transportation to the plant tour and back to the hotel.
Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas
3303 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers, AR 72758
(479) 254-8400 ask for Competitive Solutions, Inc. room block
Please contact us at 800-246-8694 if you have any questions about the workshop and tour.
We look forward to seeing you there!
We will follow CDC guidelines relating to Covid19 during this event.
Read our article on the 6 Benefits of Benchmarking