Join us for a Leadership Seminar that will
improve focus, urgency and accountability in your organization!
When and Where?
October 4, 2022 in Atlanta, GA
Leaders looking to increase employee engagement, redefine organizational accountability & deliver bottom-line results
Leadership Workshop Details
Unprecedented change and challenges are facing organizations across all industries. According to a recent Wall Street Journal article, 57% of employees in the United States feel disconnected at work. “Red Cape-Heroic” leadership can be necessary in managing a crisis, but it cannot become the perpetuating force driving change in the organization.
How do leaders create the culture to connect employees to the business and the organization?
Many organizations have people coming back to work after being virtual or hybrid for two years. Now is the time to “LEAN INTO” the non-negotiable systems and processes required to move from a position of Defense to Offense both organizationally and from a leadership execution standpoint.
In this seminar, participants will learn how to create the non-negotiable architecture for success.
Learn the four non-negotiable processes for a robust management system. Participants will learn how to build and use non-negotiable processes to engage and fully realize the potential of their workforce. These processes help to create a teamwork driven culture of clear business focus, a sustained sense of urgency, and stronger team accountability. With Process Based Leadership®, attendees will be able to reinvent and sustain their new, successful culture.
- Analysis of Low Functioning vs. High Functioning Management Systems and Business Ramifications
- Build performance metrics that drive business focus, urgency and accountability
- Reigniting your teams that are hybrid, virtual or in-person with non-negotiable systems
- Establish leadership skills to elevate employee engagement in your organization
- Create a communication cadence that informs at all levels and tiers
- Transformational Processes to create innovation in teams
$845 per person (five or more attendees $745 per person)
Your registration fee includes: All content and materials, 8-hour Leadership Workshop, breakfast and lunch
Need a PDF flyer and registration form? Click here
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346
(770) 395-7700 ask for the Competitive Solutions, Inc. Room Block
Please contact us at 800-246-8694 if you have any questions about the seminar.
We look forward to seeing you there!e