Join Seth Davies, SVP of Competitive Solutions, for a free webinar on May 13th at 11am EST.
Does your organization have data? Of course, it does! The issue lies in what we DO with our data.
So much money and time are wasted compiling data to be posted on bulletin boards or sent by email. However, the majority of people don’t look at it or have a clue what it means.
In this 30 minute webinar, you will learn how your employees can understand the data and take action on it. Seth will show you how to lay the foundation by establishing a business scorecard process that will give your organization a competitive advantage. Do you want to start using your data to create a culture of continuous improvement?
Key Outcomes of the session include:
- Leaders thinking strategically, employees executing tactically on data
- Transitioning from passive data reporting to a culture of actively positioned metrics
- Common myths about metrics and scorecards
- Understanding Accountability and Linkage to metric performance
- Establishment of a communication process to facilitate meaningful discussions about KPI/metric performance