Shane Yount, president of Competitive Solutions Inc, was interviewed for the BluEPodcast produced by Executive Platforms in May 2021. Host Greg Ebanks and Shane discussed how the pandemic has “Pressure Tested” management systems. Unprecedented change and challenges have faced organizations across all industries. “Red Cape-Heroic” leadership can be necessary for managing a crisis, but it cannot become the perpetuating force driving the organization forward.
In this episode, you’ll get insights on:
- How the pandemic has impacted operating structures
- Management Systems during a crisis: Leaning In versus Building New
- Data Literacy: Building the framework to deliver meaningful innovation
- Creating a “Thermostatic Management System”
This podcast led up to the 2021 North American Manufacturing Excellence Summit (NAMES) where Shane presented “Does your Manufacturing Management System Work? Four Steps to an Accountable and Engaged Workforce.”
Listen to the full podcast here!
If you would like more information on this topic, white papers, and our presentation at NAMES, click here.
The North American Manufacturing Excellence Summit brings together the “who’s who” of manufacturing executives, cutting-edge technology providers and media partners for North America’s premier manufacturing event.
Shane Yount, president of Competitive Solutions, will be presenting “Does your Manufacturing Management System Work? Four Steps to an Accountable and Engaged Workforce” at this year’s virtual event on June 15th at 12:40pm CST
For more information visit their website at https://manufacturing-event.com/agenda
Join us at the 10th Annual AMS Summit in Houston
October 21-22, 2019 from 9:30am – 10:05am
Shane Yount will be presenting, Business Bootcamp: Driving Greater Execution, Engagement and Ultimately Earnings!
Are you ready to accurately assess your teams, your leaders, and your performance? Attend this engaging and highly rated session where you’ll learn tools that will immediately impact your business.
- Eliminate hours of unproductive meetings per week
- Discover non-negotiable processes that will increase team performance
- Drive accountability and elevate employee engagement
- Learn the eight essential elements of great leaders