A question we frequently get from our clients, is,“How do I get my employees to be more engaged in the business?” Leaders are searching for that magical recipe that will increase engagement and ultimately impact business results. Competitive Solutions, Inc. has identified the Eight Foundational Attributes of Engagement that must be understood, practiced and measured to elevate engagement within a team or organization.
8 Foundational Attributes of Engagement:
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Demonstrates Understanding of & Utilization of Continuous Improvement Tools
- Demonstrates Accountability Thru Action
- Demonstrates Ownership for Development
- Demonstrates Altruistic Decision Making
- Demonstrates Collaborative Mentoring/Coaching
- Demonstrates Passionate Self-Motivation
- Demonstrates Positive Affirmation
How well does your workforce demonstrate the 8 Foundational Attributes of Engagement? Get a copy of our survey to rate your workforce against the definitions of these attributes in action.