We Are A Leadership Consulting And Software
Firm That Makes Your Business The Best It Can Be...
Transformation Realized Thru Proven Solutions...
Never make an uninformed decision about your company again. At Competitive Solutions, Inc.®, we assist you in using company data to bring clarity to your leadership’s direction. With our world-class Process Based Leadership® methodology and business intelligence solutions, we help you apply a framework for short, medium, and long-term success. By assuring these processes are established, sustainable and implemented throughout your teams, our solutions, used mutually or independently, ultimately lead to the growth and success that your organization demands.
Use them together, or separately.
Explore your solution:
- Information is transparent and easily accessible
- Assists leaders in making more informed decisions
- Defines ownership and fosters organizational accountability
- Manages access to eliminate errors and improve data integrity
- Web-based and helps save time so you can focus on your business
What CSI Offers Organizations:
- Helping organizations execute strategic vision by delivering tactical results
- Creating foundations for sustainable business success
- Teaching your managers to become high performing leaders
- Implementing processes that use consistent and open communication to build trust
- Dashboards that bring visibility to metrics, accountability, and communication, connecting people to the business
- Equip leaders with the required skills necessary to execute company strategy
- Teach leaders how to manage less and accomplish more
- Elevate the skill set of high performers through coaching
- Create a culture of shared accountability
- Learn how to deal with challenging situations, individuals, and conflict
- Engaged employees driving organizational success
- Robust metrics linked to company business drivers
- Strategy to share key information
- Behavioral expectations aligned with mission and vision
- Shared accountability for team performance
Getting to Know Generation Z [Series] PART 2: The Entrepreneurial Mindset An entrepreneurial mindset is not synonymous with becoming an entrepreneur. Generation Z tends to gravitate toward an Entrepreneurial Mindset; a mindset that has been described by The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship as the skills and behaviors that include initiative and self-direction,…...
Employee Engagement Statistics Disengaged Employees Quit Their Jobs 51% of workers are looking to leave their current jobs Can you imagine that more than half the people at work don’t actually want to be there? That’s very scary, and it indicates that something is wrong with the system. Not…...
Eight Foundational Leadership Attributes of Engagement PART 2 The Engagement Attributes of (3) Understanding and Utilization of Continuous Improvement (CI) and (4) Accountability through Action With an enhanced sense of business acumen, it is only natural for individuals, teams, and organizations to begin to focus their energy and efforts around Continuous…...