We Are A Leadership Consulting And Software
Firm That Makes Your Business The Best It Can Be...
Transformation Realized Thru Proven Solutions...
Never make an uninformed decision about your company again. At Competitive Solutions, Inc.®, we assist you in using company data to bring clarity to your leadership’s direction. With our world-class Process Based Leadership® methodology and business intelligence solutions, we help you apply a framework for short, medium, and long-term success. By assuring these processes are established, sustainable and implemented throughout your teams, our solutions, used mutually or independently, ultimately lead to the growth and success that your organization demands.
Use them together, or separately.
Explore your solution:
- Information is transparent and easily accessible
- Assists leaders in making more informed decisions
- Defines ownership and fosters organizational accountability
- Manages access to eliminate errors and improve data integrity
- Web-based and helps save time so you can focus on your business
What CSI Offers Organizations:
- Helping organizations execute strategic vision by delivering tactical results
- Creating foundations for sustainable business success
- Teaching your managers to become high performing leaders
- Implementing processes that use consistent and open communication to build trust
- Dashboards that bring visibility to metrics, accountability, and communication, connecting people to the business
- Equip leaders with the required skills necessary to execute company strategy
- Teach leaders how to manage less and accomplish more
- Elevate the skill set of high performers through coaching
- Create a culture of shared accountability
- Learn how to deal with challenging situations, individuals, and conflict
- Engaged employees driving organizational success
- Robust metrics linked to company business drivers
- Strategy to share key information
- Behavioral expectations aligned with mission and vision
- Shared accountability for team performance
Do you have people that volunteer to take an action to complete, but this action never gets done? Do you have meeting participants who are never accountable for actions that have been assigned to them? If you waste time in meetings hearing why so many actions have not been completed....…...
Do your meetings provide your organization with data? Is the data provided at your meetings relevant and accurate? If you waste time in meetings talking about data that is wrong, outdated or just not available, you may have a Mr. No Data. The objective of business data is to tell…...
Do you waste time in your meetings rehashing past events? Is there a person focused on what you used to do, not what you need to do? If so, you have a meeting Historian in your organization. The Historian brings "frustration" to your meetings. Instead of embracing new ideas from…...